Christmas was AWESOME. We all had such a great time with family and friends enjoying company, eating good food, and exchanging gifts. It was so much fun this year with Jacob who just loved to rip the paper off his presents (when he wasn’t pre-occupied with the previous present that he opened)……We all got ABSOLUTELY spoiled! We didn’t except to receive so much from such generous family and friends! We only hope that they appreciate the thought and love that we put in their presents! For me there were a few things that I recieved that are by far my favourite things of the year!
1. Tickets to see the musical RENT. Honestly I was so surprised that my mother and her husband got these tickets for Mike and I….they are second row from the front on the aisle! I couldn’t have received better tickets! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I can’t wait to go in March! Woot!
2. My Mammoth Crocs! I received these from my mother and her husband Dan as well – they are the Chocolate/Oatmeal ones and I swear I could sleep in them if Mike would let me! I LOVE them.
3. Willow Tree Nativity Figurines from Mike’s mother. I have wanted this for so many years and now I finally have it! I am just so thankful that she decided to get it for me…it was a very thoughtful gift!
4. An LG DVR from my mother and her husband! What’s better then being able to record your favourite TV shows when you’re going to miss them!
5. Eat, Pray, Love – Mike got me this book and I am enjoying it so much! I can’t wait to get deeper into this woman’s story!
Uggggg…there was just so many thoughtful gifts! I want to thank everyone for everything they have done for us during this Christmas season and all year long! We love every single one of you!